We are now accepting HIGHLY relevant guest blog posts on Ship Overseas
Acceptable industries: Auto Dealerships, Auto Magazines, Online Auto Sellers who are on eBay Motors, Auto Repair/Inspection, International Car Travel (like a road trip from USA to Europe).
Here are some requirements.
- Highly relevant to Ship Overseas’ audience. In a nutshell, we pickup cars anywhere in the US and bring them to the closet shipping docks. The car will get loaded onto a ship and go to the destination country. In other words, we export cars from USA.
- 450 words or more. The more words you have, the higher the chances of your guest blog post getting accepted.
- Your guest blog post must read well. 4o% of our audience is in another country so you cannot expect their English to be as good as a native English speaker.
- Two follow links will be honored. One can be keyword rich anchor text link, but the other one will need to be a non-keyword rich anchor text link.
- No linking to low quality websites.
- No linking to our competition.
- Must use good images like the post I wrote here (by the way, this link is non-keyword rich).
- You must have at least one good image in your post.
- You may create a signature at the end of your guest blog post to include your Faceboook Brand Page, Twitter, Google Plus, Linkedin, etc. (3 max)
- Obviously no SPAM.
For those who would like to become a regular guest blog post contributor, I can make you an author later on. I will personally read all blog posts before publishing them.
If you are in a related industry, let me know the subject of your post in the comments below OR ask me what I am looking for! Don’t just send me an attachment because I won’t know who it’s coming from and I won’t open it. Also, if you have a related business, let me know. My contact information is in my profile below.