4.8 stars - based on 537 reviews

Ship Overseas Reviews

Your outstanding customer service and flexibility with our constantly changing itinerary ensured smooth transport of our family vehicle. Thanks for the help!

More Customer Reviews
We're friendly and available. Reach out to us anytime and we'll happily answer your questions.

    Our mailing address and business hours:
    6215 Ferris Square, Suite 150
    San Diego, CA 92121
    Office Hours:
    Mon-Fri 7AM-4:30PM PST
    Sat 8AM – 11AM
    Toll Free:(888) 805-4994
    USA Tel: (858) 547-0840


    You can reach us by phone at:
    Toll Free: (888) 805-4994
    USA Tel: (858) 547-0840
    Important info to Ship a Car Overseas:
    • No car can leave USA if it has a lien on it. What does this mean? Your car must be paid in full. The only people who can ship a car overseas and still carry a lien on the car are US Military and Government employees/contractors. For those people a letter of authorization from the lender will need to be issued to pass US Customs. Otherwise the car may be considered stolen.
    • A clear Title of Ownership with no Liens on the Title.
    • If you bought a car new, then your name must be listed on the front of the Title as the registered owner.
    • If the vehicle has been sold, then both the Seller and Buyer have to sign the back of the Title in the spaces as detailed on the back of the Title.
    • For safety reasons, the vehicle cannot have more than a ΒΌ tank of gas.
    Import Duty for Destination Country:
    • Import duty is NOT collected by Ship Overseas. It must be paid at the arrival port by whoever is picking up the car. We wrote a blog post about vehicle import duty here. It talks about how to find out import duty for your country.
    Travel & Living Abroad:
    • Most countries will allow a traveler to temporarily import their car for up to 6 months. After the 6 months is up, import duty will be charged. For many travelers going to Europe and taking their car, a deposit is paid up front. When the car goes back to it's destination country, the deposit is refunded. If a person has lived in USA for 1 or more years, most countries will allow that person to bring their car back duty free! The car must not have any liens on it. Please check with your Customs Department first.
    Share via
    Contact Us on Whatsapp
    Have a Question? Ask via Whatsapp
    Send this to a friend