4.8 stars - based on 537 reviews

Ship Overseas Reviews

Your outstanding customer service and flexibility with our constantly changing itinerary ensured smooth transport of our family vehicle. Thanks for the help!

More UK Reviews
for exporters and importers
  • Most Affordable Ways for Students to Ship their Cars to the Middle East

        Are you a student from the Middle East who has come to the United States to Study?   […]

  • Top 3 Cities to Live and Work in Germany

    Germany is one of the most developed countries in Europe and the world, with a rich culture and gripping history. […]

  • Destinations in Germany You’ll Fall in Love With!

    How much do you know about Germany? Do you know that it’s one of the most popular European countries to […]

  • Must-Visit Destinations in the UK (Part 2)

    Our last post presented some of the most captivating places to see while in the UK. After giving you an […]

  • Must-See Destinations in the UK (Part 1)

    Are you planning a trip to Europe? If the UK is on your bucket list, you are in for a […]

  • How to Ship a Car from US to Panama

    If you’re planning a trip to Panama for an extended period of time, whether on business or for pleasure, you’ll […]

  • How to Buy a Car in the US and Ship it to the UK

    Here in the US, you can find a vast selection of cars, from brand new to classic cars. No wonder […]

  • Why You Need Cargo Insurance for RoRo Shipping

    If you are a seasoned shipper, you are probably aware of the importance of cargo insurance. First-time shippers, however, may […]

  • International Car Shipping Terminology (Part 2)

    After laying out the basics of international car shipping in our previous article, let’s take a look at some more […]